Product Description of St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub 170g
The icon. The cult classic. The beauty editor favorite. Our deep cleaning apricot face scrub with 100% natural walnut shell powder works to give you soft, smooth, positively glowing skin.
Made with 100% Natural Exfoliants and Extracts
• Globally, St. Ives Does Not Test on Animals and is Certified Cruelty-Free By Peta
How to Use
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.
- Walnut Shell Powder
Crushed walnut shell powder is the gentle-yet-effective secret behind many of our scrubs. We take pride in ensuring the walnut shell powder in our scrubs is finely milled and polished so that each particle has a smooth surface. This ensures our scrubs only provide exfoliation to the outer layers of dead skin cells and do not damage your skin.
- Apricot Fruit Extract
We adore these fuzzy fruits. Depending on the season, you’ll find us in either sunny California, or somewhere in North Africa, picking out the juiciest ones.
See the full range of St. Ives apricot products and learn more about why we love apricot.
Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Acetate, Benzyl alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Tags: St. Ives Apricot Scrub, Apricot Scrub, Scrub, St. Ives