Pre-Order Works on Shopify
After installing the Globo Pre Order app, it is easy for you to configure pre-orders and product stock, including whether or not any products are sold-out. You only need to select a product and enable the pre-order option on it.
The default "Add to cart" button will be replaced with a "Pre-Order" button on pre-order product pages.
When your customers click on "Pre-Order" button, they will be redirected to a regular order page. You can sell the product even when it is out of stock.
The app also allows you to set the date and time your products will be in stock with a countdown timer. Your stock will become automatically updated when the countdown timer on your product’s details page expires.
Pre-Order – Features Full List
- Control pre-orders for specific products or variants
- Control pre-orders for out of stock products or variants
- Start/Stop pre-order product based on inventory.
- Start/Stop pre-order product based on date time with countdown.
- Partial payment: Allow your customer to process partial payment on pre-order
- Discount: Apply automatically discount on pre-order
- Mix cart warning message: show the message if there are both in stock & pre-order product in cart.
- Pre-order email: Sent email to customer if they purchase pre-order product
- Partial payment email reminder: Send email reminder to customer to process the remaining payment for pre-order
- Set a limited number for a product quantity that is available for pre-order.
Back In Stock - Features Full List
- Automatically send email to subscribed customers when a product is back in stock
- Delivery Policy
- Automatically send a email to you if a product is out of stock
Pre Order - Other Features
- Customize the style of the pre-order button messages
- Hide "Buy Now" button for pre-order product.
- The app is compatible with all Shopify Themes
- Completely remove all code when uninstalling the app
What your customers will like
- Your customers can buy out of stock products
- Your customer will get information about products’ availability and their quantity.