Our 3-ball incentive spirometer is a breathing / lung exerciser which is a flow-oriented device, provides an indirect indicator "Ball" of the patient's inspired volume. It aids in strengthening the respiratory musculature and to help restore and maintain lung capacity by encouraging slow and deep breathing.
- This device is used for breathing exercises, increasing oxygen concentration and lung capacity by Inhaling (breathing IN). This device is designed to work upright only for INHALING, although it may work upside down for Exhaling. It is not recommended to exhale in the device to prevent moisture buildup.
- The entire unit can be dismantled for cleaning by removing the white base, the tubing and even the mouthpiece. It is necessary to maintain hygiene of your respiratory tract.
- The three balls rise in proportion to your inhalation rate. You can visually see your breath literally lifting up the balls one-by-one which gives an incentive to push harder.
- 3 ball chambers for 3 different inhalation rates. As per your inhalation rate - Slow, Medium or High, the first, second and third balls rise respectively.
- Helps improve lung capacity for patients of Tuberculosis (TB), Pneumonia, Low SPO2 (Oxygen) concentration, Asthma, COPD etc.
- RESTORE BREATHING LUNGS CAPACITY
- BALL INDICATOR CHAMBER
- STURDY ACRYLIC BODY
- AIR FILTER