A non-rebreather mask is a device used in medicine to assist in the delivery of oxygen therapy. An NRB requires that the patient can breathe unassisted, but unlike low-flow nasal cannula, the NRB allows for the delivery of higher concentrations of oxygen.
- It consists of a face mask connected to a reservoir bag that’s filled with a high concentration of oxygen
- The reservoir bag is connected to an oxygen tank.
- Multi Purpose Use: Ideal for all environments, these adult non-rebreather oxygen masks are suitable for doctors, EMTs, hospitals, and first aid kits. They’re also great to have on hand for athletes, school nurses, lifeguards and ambulances for those in need of the delivery of oxygen therapy.
- Design: Elongated design for under the chin coverage. The clear finish is ideal for those needing to monitor a patient's condition. Universal size as it fits standard oxygen tubing connector for easy hookups.
- Optimal Comfort: With their adjustable nose clip and stretch elastic string, these non-rebreather oxygen masks offer optimal coverage over both nose and mouth to prevent unwanted air from penetrating through. Designed to provide a long lasting and comfortable fit.
- Volume : 450ml-500ml
- Mask with Elasticated Strap
- Transparent Color
- Mask Color: Green or Transparent
- Medical Grade PVC