Product Description of St. Ives Radiant Skin Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Face Scrub 170g
Polish away dullness and dryness with 100% natural walnut shell powder and lemon peel powder. Infused with pink lemon and mandarin peel extracts, this citrusy face scrub smoothes away rough skin and evens out skin tone for positively glowing skin.
Made with 100% Natural Exfoliants and Extracts
• Globally, St. Ives Does Not Test on Animals and Is Certified Cruelty-Free By Peta
How to Use:
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Radiant Skin Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.
- Walnut Shell Powder
Crushed walnut shell powder is the gentle-yet-effective secret behind many of our scrubs. We take pride in ensuring the walnut shell powder in our scrubs is finely milled and polished so that each particle has a smooth surface. This ensures our scrubs only provide exfoliation to the outer layers of dead skin cells and do not damage your skin.
- Pink Lemon Fruit Extract
Pink on the inside, and greenish-yellow on the outside, these special lemons are hard to miss (yes, they’re totally real!). We love using them to add a distinctive citrus kick to our scrubs and body washes.
Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Powder, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Polyacrylamide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 33 (CI 17200).
Tags: St. Ives Apricot Scrub, Apricot Scrub, Scrub, St. Ives